Planning & winning, how was your weekend?!
Oh I’m super excited about telling you all this because I suck at keeping secrets as you all know by now. Few weeks ago I entered a competition on Instagram organized by the social platform Blogozine. They were giving away the prize of a lifetime and I who normally never enters competitions swallowed my pride and gave it my best shot even though my answer reveals a heavy reality I felt I needed to share it in order for them to understand I desperately needed to win. Not for my own sake but for my kids. My sister and Samira (whom I also have the podcast with) planned the perfect surprise revelation of the fact that I won! What did I win?! Go to Blogozine on Instagram to find out, click here to be taken there!
Yesterday was one of my favorite days of the week, Sunday, which means planning and family brunch. I really hope we can keep this up and get together every Sunday or at least every now and then.
On Sunday’s I plan my week and create most content for my social medias. I just recently bought a calendar that’s amazing and will really help me pinpoint my goals each month. I’ll show it to you soon as for now I gotta go to bed!
My three planning tips
- Make it a fun task by planning in a place or room that you like
- Let your interactive week start on Tuesdays that way you all ready know what’s coming for Monday morning and can leave that day for admin work
- Don’t overdo. Make sure you get enough rest and if you feel extra creative or energetic one day you can always do spontaneous meetings
Three tools I use for planning
- A actual old school calendar, however a very nice one which makes it fun to plan
- Colorful pens & post its
- Music to set the phase and keep the energy high
My top three places to sit & plan
- Espresso house, basically any one by specially the one in Kista close to the library and the one at Stureplan near Friday’s and Lagerhouse.
- My home office. When it’s not a mess that is!
- My balcony in the summers, I just looove it!
How does your three top three look?